Monday, December 6, 2010

Day Seventy-nine

Maple spice muffins (Recipe: Doubly Delicious). These were really yummy.


Gingerbread house. We do one every year, and the girls love doing it, but they always try to eat it immediately afterwards.

Honey whole wheat bread- this one came right out of the bread machine. This is our favorite bread.


Dinner: Homemade chicken nuggets, which I made in the crockpot (recipe: Make it Fast, Cook it Slow), whole grain mac & cheese with cauliflower and yellow squash puree (recipe: Sneaky Chef), green beans, and clementines.

My husband was craving steak, so he BBQ'ed this for himself. I take no credit or responsibility for it.


Chicken soup with egg noodles- my daughter wanted this for lunch for tomorrow, so I let it simmer on the stove during the day and poured it into a thermos for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment