Monday, August 1, 2011

Day Two hundred and seventy-three

One of my other passions is lactivism, that is, the belief in and advocacy of breastfeeding.  A few days ago I attended a breastfeeding festival, and I'd been trying to come up with a way to incorporate what I do here with what I did there.  I believe wholeheartedly in good nutrition, healthy eating/cooking, and a positive relationship with eating, so it's only a small leap to see that breastmilk, perhaps the most nutritious substance on the planet, is the beginnings of a healthy body.

That said, there's also some comedy in what I'm about to share with you.  As I browsed various booths and marveled over what vendors had to offer, I came across these... chocolate nipple cakes.  Behold.

These are made by "Crave- Blissfully Irresistible Treats" and if you're interested in them, they can be found at cravebaking[at]yahoo[dot]com.  Thanks to Jennifer of Crave for permission to photograph and share her treats!

1 comment:

  1. Mine were all melty after my hour drive home in the heat but my husband said they were tasty :)

    ReplyDelete