Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day One hundred and thirty-six

Lunch: Another batch of garden vegetable soup, this time I tossed in some egg noodles (leftover from the chicken marsala), and a little turkey. Everyone here loves this soup, and I think I am addicted to it. Thank goodness it is so healthy!!

Dinner A: Mini cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, blanched spinach, and turkey bacon. Yes, I am aware that turkey bacon doesn't go with pasta, and that this is THE most random meal, but there is a reason. We were planning to have breakfast for dinner and I'd already thawed the turkey bacon, and then we were in the mood for pasta.

Dinner B: Actual breakfast for dinner (my husband still wanted it, so he carried it through). Eggs-over-easy with cheese, spinach, and turkey bacon, served on a whole grain bagel thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment